deleted post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You clearly need the RGI forum for this one.
You are gas qualified, right?

hi i want to put a gas cooker in my kitchen and the gas boiler is in the kitchen so when i turn off the gas at the meter and cut in the gas pipe in the kitchen how do i purge out any gas thats left in the pipework before i solder in a tee. can anyone help thanks

When he posts like that above its clear that he is not gas registered AND that he is doing illegal gas work!

He also hides his profile too!

People like him should be banned from the forum!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hiding your profile isn't an offence, remember he has a right to ask but shouldn't expect a reply.
Remember that time you were giving advice whilst not being registered.

I dont give advice on gas work to anyone who is not registered and even then only in the closed gas engineers forum.

Hiding a profile makes one think he has something to hide! Probably doing illegal gas work in his case!

Tony

Hiding your profile isn't an offence, remember he has a right to ask but shouldn't expect a reply.
Remember that time you were giving advice whilst not being registered.

I dont give advice on gas work to anyone who is not registered and even then only in the closed gas engineers forum.

Hiding a profile makes one think he has something to hide! Probably doing illegal gas work in his case!

Tony

even in your home you should not be playing with the gas where you obviously are,this down to supplier

Little knowledge is very dangerous,you son are definetly not competant and for thesake of your neighbours leave well alone

ringy1, if you are removing a gas meter in your own home, you are doing illegal gas work. it belongs to the supplier and you are being naive, not to mention stupid

Ringy -ding dong ...he`s just gone :LOL: And deleted posts on the way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back