Deva Response shower mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: Does anyone out there know how to secure a Deva Response shower mixer to an internal wall (wall is approx 5 inches thick). The mixer has two offset pipe connectors but no other mountings/securing. It appears that the only support for the mixer is the hot and cold supply pipes ????

Sponsored Links
that can not be right, perhaps you choose where you want to drill through its "case" what do the instructions say?

SteveRFC said:
The mixer has two offset pipe connectors but no other mountings/securing. It appears that the only support for the mixer is the hot and cold supply pipes ????

You are correct, the mixer is fitted using the supply pipes. If you need further advice, contact Deva

I posted about this a month or two back. I was told to use "wallplate elbows" as I was fixing mine to a solid wall with the supply pipes then channelled into the wall vertically downwards. If you are fitting yours THROUGH the wall then I believe you need a 1/2" tap connector on the end of the pipe that fixes to the mixer.

Yes, it does seem a bit lame that they design these mixers to be supported entirely by the pipes. When I got mine all nicely tightened up it does seem ok though. Still can't figure out why they don't have a couple of screw-holes though. Bad design I guess.

If this is a stud-wall you are fixing to, it would be a good idea to reinforce the mounting location if possible.

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have a deva shower, not sure what model but there is a pressure issue. The cold pressure is fine however as the temperature is turned warmer the pressure goes down to next to nothing. Boiler fine and bathroom taps fine anyone know what the issue is or how to remove the cartridge? I have got this far:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 115

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back