DG Panel sealing tape

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
I am installing a s/h UPVC conservatory. When it was dismantled, much of the sealing (bedding ?) tape, which the double glazed panels rest in, prior to the snap in sections being fitted, is missing. Can anyone advise on a supplier for this tape? It's size is around 10mm wide and 2/3 mm thick, with an adhesive backing. Also, there are other, quite thick profile adhesive backed foam rubber seals between some of the UPVC frame components, and these will need replacing. Can anyone also advise on a location to obtain this tape ?
Any advice much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Breezer. Yes, I did try Google but seemed to always find commercial Co's who want to sell big quantities to, say, Window manufacturers. A local window Co seemed to think that an amateur should not be doing this kind of installation and were less than helpful. But thanks for your comments, I will do a bit more research.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back