dimmer switch help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey people i was wondering if anyone knew something about connecting a house on/off 3 way push dimmer switch to a light setup that i`am trying to build for my band and it would be great if you could tell me where the hell does the green wire go.. :(

Thanks

Sponsored Links
1) Upload it to a website, either your own or one of the many free image-hosting sites.

2) Include the URL in your post, bracketed by [img] [/img], e.g.:

[img]http://www.naughtynurses.com/salacious.jpg[/img]

Note that some of the free sites don't allow you to have direct links like that, and you end up with to thumbnail to click.

Sponsored Links
if anyone could describe where all the wire goes with color that will be a bonus,i need this done by thi s saturday,i know its hard to get an instant answer on spot! but i hope to ear form someone a.s.a.p thank you.

Your all invited to my show ;) thats if your in ottawa,canada :?: :)

35 view and 1 response :?: :eek: are they any electricians on this site :LOL:

I think 99.9% of us are residents of the United Kingdom and me for one doesn't have a clue on the regulations in Canada,

a few but most of us are brits and so at best wary about giving advice to americans.

can you tell us exactly what you are trying to do and exactly what terminals your dimmer has and how you plan to mount it

and i couldn't get your image link to work can you try posting the image somewhere else?

the link works for me.....it would be easyer if i could send it by email to anyone who can help

image_60712.jpg

Ask a silly question, why don't you just hire a dimmer pack + board?

dimmer pack + board?? can you figure out what i`m trying to build?

Sponsored Links
Back