Dishwasher and Washing Machine Plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Mum is moving to a flat where they currently have a dishwasher and no washing machine. Will my Mums washing machine fit the existing plumbing that is there for the dishwasher or will she need a plumber to come and do some stuff? She has a cold fill only machine.

Many thanks for any help you can give!

Michelle :)

Sponsored Links
MichelleUK said:
Hi,

My Mum is moving to a flat where they currently have a dishwasher and no washing machine. Will my Mums washing machine fit the existing plumbing that is there for the dishwasher or will she need a plumber to come and do some stuff? She has a cold fill only machine.

Many thanks for any help you can give!

Michelle :)

It depends on 2 things:
What the existing plumbing is like i.e. is the pipework already there for a washing machine?
The washing machine itself i.e. does it need hot+cold fill, or just cold?

Regardless of the above points, it would be an easy job for a decent plumber and wouldn't cost the earth

I will keep my fingers crossed that the original pipework is still there!

Thanks for your help,

Michelle

Sponsored Links
It should go straight in with no alterations............if they are required it will not be a major job at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back