DIYnot meet - (yes, this again)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this has been discussed more than once before! The reason it hasn't happened is because we're spread out across the country and couldn't agree on a location...

I'm having a big do on Sat 2nd July for my 25th (Ninebob's half way to 50 party, if you will), and if any of you want to come, it's open invite.

Grantham is nicely located mid-way up the A1, no more than 2 hours from most of the country. A pint in my local is about £2 and a B&B is about a tenner per person.

My email is in my profile, so if anyone wants more details just let me know...

Sponsored Links
A bit too far, I am afraid. But what sort of party is it and has Maggie been invited?

ninebob said:

when i first saw that i thought you lived near me... didnt realise how far the A1 went south!

Sponsored Links
If you survive the double socket demands of course ....

Plugged.jpg

;)

ninebob said:
I know this has been discussed more than once before! The reason it hasn't happened is because we're spread out across the country and couldn't agree on a location...

I'm having a big do on Sat 2nd July for my 25th (Ninebob's half way to 50 party, if you will), and if any of you want to come, it's open invite.

Grantham is nicely located mid-way up the A1, no more than 2 hours from most of the country. A pint in my local is about £2 and a B&B is about a tenner per person.

My email is in my profile, so if anyone wants more details just let me know...

Can you post a photo of yourself - need to know whether you are sufficiently easy on the eye to warrant a trip down the A1, particularly as you are apparently single again.......

Pip - That was over a year ago at a different flat, no ide why ban resurrected that thread over in electrics, what a lot I learned since then...

Chabmsesf - There's a thread on here somewhere in which a few of us already posted self-pics a few months ago. Am I no longer "the only gay on the forum"?

chambsesf said:
Can you post a photo of yourself - need to know whether you are sufficiently easy on the eye to warrant a trip down the A1, particularly as you are apparently single again.......

hey, what sort of forum is this? Seems like as well as fixing the leaky pipes we can fix the leaky sociallife!

Ah, found you. Not quite what I was expecting, though I'm not sure what I was expecting. Still only five volunteer posters, one in a morning suit, one in ponytails, a cowboy and one down a hole. So on that basis you are pretty normal.

ninebob said:
Pip - That was over a year ago at a different flat, no ide why ban resurrected that thread over in electrics, what a lot I learned since then...

Chabmsesf - There's a thread on here somewhere in which a few of us already posted self-pics a few months ago. Am I no longer "the only gay on the forum"?

no - i thought you were a bird! However, with hindsight, I guess the name should have alerted me. :oops:

Have a good party though.

Sponsored Links
Back