Dog Owners...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hope you are all well.

I just wondered how you dogs owners tend to keep your place tidy.

Have been doing some decorating recently and cant believe how much damage has been done. When i say damage, not things which the dog has done on purpose, but general wear and tear over the months, etc...

Walls got dirty, back of the sofa got scratty, wallpaper in the hallway got torn.

How do you other dog and pet owners go about, do you keep pets out of certain rooms? ? ?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Dogs have the ability to turn a perfectly habitable abode into a hovel in a short space of time. Ideally, they should only be permitted to lie in their beds and that is something I have tried to practice with all my dogs - I have owned dogs for over 30 years - but the reality is there will be times when your dog will lie at your feet or in front of the fire, and why not? The problem is, dogs like to lie against - or even better; on - the furniture or against walls. It's a security thing. If you lie against a wall, predators can't sneak up behind you ;)
If you want a clean, tidy house, don't keep pets. Otherwise, set rules where you decide where it is acceptable for your dog to sleep and where it is not.

Sponsored Links
xmas001.jpg

Knows her place .... :rolleyes:

Back