domestics hot water flow switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i called round a plumber today and asked him to look at my boiler as the hot water light showed up even when we was not using it and he said i need to get a domestics hot water flow switch diaphragm. could you please let me know any sites that sell it as i looked but cannot find any. my boiler make is glow worm model is compact 80e and the GC No is 47-047-07a

Sponsored Links
partscenter.co.uk is the obvious one but probably the most expensive. Loads out there on the intenet.

Why didn't your plumber fix it whilst he was there?

I hope you didn't pay him since you need a few other parts.

You will need the diapragm AND the brass cover assembly. Normally the hot water sticks on due to scale/leaking from the front gland seal. You normally get a new switch as well (often they are waterlogged).

Sponsored Links
i got the diapragm and the switch from the parts center near me but not fixed it. i will sort it out today

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back