double trouble and a costly repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a builder i have done some work for in the past rang me up to see if i could help after he had drilled through a cable near the mains board, fitting a cupboard round the mains. :rolleyes: so the following day i went twenty miles up the road to find a van outside the property :evil: i thought, the swine hes called someone else out and not told me. I rattled on the door to find a bemused builder draggin on a woodbine, with a plumber fixing a gas pipe. He thought he would help me out by chiselling the plaster off to expose the cables, only to stick his chisel through the gas pipe. :LOL: i couldnt contain my laughing it cost £195 for the emergency gas man and £80 for me plus a chippy dinner and a coffee. i had a smile on my face all the way home as i thought about it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back