Draining board for a Belfast sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am after a draining board for a Belfast sink, to go from one side of it over a boiler to the surface next to the boiler. Dimensions are about 26" long, over the boiler by 20" or less width of the sink. The sink itself is a 'London' variant, given that it has a shelf for the taps to be mounted on.

I have seen some Belfast sinks with a draining board but not the board on their own. Talking to a builders merchant , you need to know the manufactuere of the sink, Royal Doulton in this case, to get anywhere.

I have looked at a couple of antique places on the web but nothing has come up. You can get new ones from Travis but not made by Royal Doulton, and they could not give dimensions.

Alternatively, would a stainless one do, and any ideas for a source for them.

Sponsored Links
Stainless steel fabricators could make one 4 you ....try commercial kitchens/restaurants. My mate is a s/s fabricator... :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back