driveway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive just moved into my house,im wanting to make the front garden into a drive way for two cars,theres obout a foot slope from top to bottom,thought about getting someone in but too pricey,thought concrete would be cheapest,im a total novice so any help or ideas would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links
If your a novice and are opting for the cheaper alternative, chuckies would be your best option

Sponsored Links
remember the tv show "call my bluff"

Chuckies
a small shoe, a bit like a plimsole

a football team

a character from a childrens tv show

a small aeroplane

a stone if you do look at this one look for "This is in fact a poll tax on chuckies (stone),"

I called my wife downstairs if she knew what a " chuckies " was,she thought I said @uckies :!: :oops: :LOL:

Anyway if I go to the builder merchant and ask for a " chuckies ",would they know what it is or would
they chuckle at me :?: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yah, 10 points to the Breezer. 'Stones' you can get a ton of them for about £50

breezer said:
remember the tv show "call my bluff"

Chuckies
a small shoe, a bit like a plimsole

a football team

a character from a childrens tv show

a small aeroplane

a stone if you do look at this one look for "This is in fact a poll tax on chuckies (stone),"

Breezer you forgot...

"Chuckie"

A small but violent talking,living doll that takes great pleasure in mass killing of the human being.

i did think of that "chuckie" but as i was looking for "chuckies" i didn't mention it, found a lot about "Chukie" and the "bride of Chuckie" but as i wasnt looking for that i ignored it

[Quote from 'Stone' Link]
This is in fact a poll tax on chuckies (stone)," Mr Salmond told MPs during a short debate in Westminster Halll.

Well spotted!!

On second thoughts, now they are taxing chuckies, it may be cheaper monoblocking your driveway j/k ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back