Ebay Romanians

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Total SUM of sentences 8yrs .. 4yrs 'good behaviour' I bet that is difficult not to achieve.
Three crims 1.33 yrs goal each .. non-taxable income stashed in Romania £300k less say £50k living expenses over the 2yr scam period (plus whatever they did legally or undetected to avoid suspicion .. dole??)
They must have been working, surely? That's what they come here for all the jobs waiting.. allegedly ... Did anyone check up or care ?

£250k shared three ways £83.33k each for 1.33 yrs grifting.
I reckon £62.656k net p.a would require approx £97,200 p.a gross
The actual 'message' could be, if you are not grossing £97,200 per annum then you may be financially foolish to be working.

Average uk pay (not the most frequently encountered amount) £25k gross, nets £18,600.
£62.6k- £18.6k = £44k per annum profit above, on average, their victims. (would actually likely be more)

Strange old world is it not :-
The Judge.
The lawyers.
The police.
The prison staff.
Prisoner's 'keep' for 1.33yrs
Media reporters and staff.
Each and every one has, or will have made a satisfactory profit from the escapade
The 'Law' itself has a satisfactory outcome.
Which leaves the poor old victims ... totally 'intercoursed' by the whole sad system.

There is a further twist ..av. pay in Romania Aug 2004 was gross Eur200, net Eur143 per month allow 10% net wage inflation (improbable) 2005 = Eur157 which is £106.85. or £1282 per annum.

So our 'scallys' made enough each to cover a take home in Romania at double the average pay for 32.5 years each !!! (I allow interest attracted plus part time black or other economy work to make up for inflation)
Again, for their entrepreneurial skill, it has cost them not £25k av uk pay for 1.33 yrs but Romanian average .. very little, gained free board and lodgings, and no doubt the opportunity to study something useful, as model prisoners may do, to keep them out of the prison staff's hair.

That is handy whilst their victims toil to pay the bills of life .. Likely no time for further education there...

Deportation at the end of sentence? I wonder, but then the lawyers et al will make another raft of our cash from that little debate.

Oh and it has just been announced Iraq has cost us £3.1 billion, allow for the wind and bullshot accounting, say £4.5 billion and counting.

Us, the geese, are being subjected to a plucking frenzy ... where is the blooming, hissing, handbrake ??
Is our silence being bought with low interest rates?

Even if I am only half right - either way - a few have benefitted a lot, from the misfortune of many..

Out of rant mode.
:D :D :) :( :eek:

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Total SUM of sentences 8yrs .. 4yrs 'good behaviour' I bet that is difficult not to achieve.
Three crims 1.33 yrs goal each .. non-taxable income stashed in Romania £300k less say £50k living expenses over the 2yr scam period (plus whatever they did legally or undetected to avoid suspicion .. dole??)
They must have been working, surely? That's what they come here for all the jobs waiting.. allegedly ... Did anyone check up or care ?

£250k shared three ways £83.33k each for 1.33 yrs grifting.
I reckon £62.656k net p.a would require approx £97,200 p.a gross
The actual 'message' could be, if you are not grossing £97,200 per annum then you may be financially foolish to be working.

Average uk pay (not the most frequently encountered amount) £25k gross, nets £18,600.
£62.6k- £18.6k = £44k per annum profit above, on average, their victims. (would actually likely be more)

Strange old world is it not :-
The Judge.
The lawyers.
The police.
The prison staff.
Prisoner's 'keep' for 1.33yrs
Media reporters and staff.
Each and every one has, or will have made a satisfactory profit from the escapade
The 'Law' itself has a satisfactory outcome.
Which leaves the poor old victims ... totally 'intercoursed' by the whole sad system.

There is a further twist ..av. pay in Romania Aug 2004 was gross Eur200, net Eur143 per month allow 10% net wage inflation (improbable) 2005 = Eur157 which is £106.85. or £1282 per annum.

So our 'scallys' made enough each to cover a take home in Romania at double the average pay for 32.5 years each !!! (I allow interest attracted plus part time black or other economy work to make up for inflation)
Again, for their entrepreneurial skill, it has cost them not £25k av uk pay for 1.33 yrs but Romanian average .. very little, gained free board and lodgings, and no doubt the opportunity to study something useful, as model prisoners may do, to keep them out of the prison staff's hair.

That is handy whilst their victims toil to pay the bills of life .. Likely no time for further education there...

Deportation at the end of sentence? I wonder, but then the lawyers et al will make another raft of our cash from that little debate.

Oh and it has just been announced Iraq has cost us £3.1 billion, allow for the wind and bullshot accounting, say £4.5 billion and counting.

Us, the geese, are being subjected to a plucking frenzy ... where is the blooming, hissing, handbrake ??
Is our silence being bought with low interest rates?

Even if I am only half right - either way - a few have benefitted a lot, from the misfortune of many..

Out of rant mode.
:D :D :) :( :eek:

you wanna try writting a book fella

While I am doing so .. You go get a job .. or get training under the Romanians ... :cry:

Sponsored Links
empip said:
While I am doing so .. You go get a job .. or get training under the Romanians ... :cry:

cant mate its all controled by the contractors and they wont pay me enough its a bit like the chicken and the egg thingy

Back