Education

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
B.O.B. Dole wrote. Lern to spel yu dik hed.

Well Mr B.O.B.Dole I would contest that it is you who could benefit from some educational facts. When you do something wrong on a job you pay to put it right or the customer withholds payment. When our teachers turn out uneducated children they still gat paid. If 30% of 12 year olds can't read or write a basic sentence who do we blame. Teachers or parents, the governments perhaps. When I left school I could only just about read and write. Some would argueI'm not a deal better now. To belittle an uneducated person is thoughtless and unkind.

BE HAPPY

Sponsored Links
here! here! ....well said my friend.
Ive had simular remarks posted myself on this site due to a few mispelt words and it really annoys me. I would use the spellcheck provided if i thought my spelling was that bad that nobody would help me with a DIY problem.
Carpentry is my forte, i wouldnt reply to a post to ridicule someones inability to join two pieces of wood together!

I personally feel if these people havent got anything else to offer other than spelling and grammer corrections they should find another forum!

williams89
dont worry about what B.O.B. Dole wrote... he is a nutter ,like a few of us here .... :)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
williams89
dont worry about what B.O.B. Dole wrote... he is a nutter ,like a few of us here .... :)
Yeah this sites standards have really dropped in recent times ;) :LOL:

I miss-spell frequently (in hurry or when spell checker brings out to much Amrican spelling)
I write to when it's meant to be too also, write 2 ll's where only one should be or a t at the end of a verb where a d should be used.

When someone corrects me here (mostly in good humour) I see it as education ;)
(English not being my first language)

cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Sponsored Links
Back