Electrical sander

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

After an excellent recommendation for a power screwdriver I'm back again for an electric sander (like a mouse/corner sander/detail sander).

Does anyone have any good ones to recommend or ones to steer clear of?

I've seen some cheap ones in B&Q but I couldn't see any replacement sand sheets for them - would it be easier to get replacement bits for a well known brand?

I initially want the tool for sanding down skirting boards and dado rails but I'm sure a small hand sander will come in useful in the future.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I can thouroughly reccomend B&Qs Performance Power sander, got one for £12.99 and have used it to sand the skirting board of our three bedroom house and extensive sanding of the original wooden doors. I found the best paper to use was the green 3M Sandblaster full size papers, with a cardboard like backing, cut into thirds.
I didnt expect much from it for the money but it has been superb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back