Elvis sighted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
boy that guy gets about, went in to my local music shop yesterday and there he was trying out an accordion, hair was longer and gray beard hid bottom of face cowboy hat the top but you would know them sunglasses anywere, coming to a shop near you soon or is he there now:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
NO HE WAS WITH HIS NEW BAND THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE STROLLERS
THEY WERE DRESSED AS PILOTS HAD A GIRL SINGER AMY SOMETHING OR OTHER ,HOPE THAT HELPS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: never mind the capitals wot about the suburbs ;) s

Nah... saw him yesterday on the Mendips, two's up on Shergar with Lord Lucan.. :confused:

spindry1000 said:
Another sighting... number 23 bus to Maidstone!

I'm SURE it was him!

No it was the driver on the 142 service coast road to Dover, went so fast the bus begen to shake, then rattled before rolling over the cliff.

Yeah I saw the news about it, when interviewed the driver said he wasn't injured he was just "All shook up!" Aha momma.

bernardgreen said:
spindry1000 said:
Another sighting... number 23 bus to Maidstone!

I'm SURE it was him!

No it was the driver on the 142 service coast road to Dover, went so fast the bus begen to shake, then rattled before rolling over the cliff.

Bill Haley who Shook, rattled and rolled must have had a hand in that.
:D

So it's true!

elvis.jpg

Bill`s keeping an eye on him, there........what are those snake hips doing :oops: Uh- Hu thankyouverymuch

Sponsored Links
Back