email accounts

RKB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not really up on computers, so need some advice please.
I currently have BT Yahoo broadband, and have been using a BT email like this ([email protected]).
My wife's job means that she needs to access her work stuff from home, so her employer is going to set up a new broadband connection that they all use at work (Star?). However, as this is a business only provider, they don't give out email addresses for personal use.
What are my options here? Is there any way I can keep my @btinternet.com address, or is there another way I can get an email address that we can use on this new provider?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
it depends on what your wfes employer is actually going to do as to if you keep your bt email address, we cant say until they actually do what they are going to do.

But if you will no longer be paying bt, why should they keep your email account open?

you could get a free email account from some one like hotmail, try a google for them there are loads

I agree with Breezer,

There are loads of free E-mail providers on the web. Lycos do a good one, you get a 300 Mb inbox and can send upto 15Mb. You can acess your E-mails from home using outlook / outlook express, and from anywhere over the web. I use this rather than my ISP adress as it will never change.

Take a look http://secure.mail.lycos.co.uk/services/jumppage/jumppage.jsp

once a started using I soon stopped using my bt mail account.

Sponsored Links
most isp's have a pay as you go dial up account

contact Bt get them to down grade you to a pay as you go dial up account

your account will still be active and you still get to keep your email address at no costs..

if they wont do that get a free one online g-mail is quite good

Back