empip illigitamate love child.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my mum told me about 41 yrs ago she met a man in a field who's name was pipme and as a result of what happened i was born :eek: my mum said he will deny it,i just want what is rightfully mine.his house and cars then i would leave him alone.when i mentioned it to the person who pretends to be my dad he called me mad and suggested that i should be sectioned or something along those lines. :(

Sponsored Links
41 yrs ago? Pip would have just started drawing his pension then so i doubt if he'd have had the energy ;) :LOL:

41 years ago? wasn't that in the Sprogeye'd Fright days?

No wonder she couldn't resits ;)

AdamW said:

Morry minor van, morelike.and they were called bastards then :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
AdamW said:

Morry minor van, morelike.and they were called b*****d then :rolleyes:
I'm just picturing the indicators flapping up and down as it rocks from side to side :LOL:

As Pip's newly-appointed spokesperson, I would like to say that he wishes to make no comment, other than to deny these scurrilous rumours.

It was only a bit of fun, apparently. What's that, Pip? That last bit was off the record? Shi...........

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
my mum told me about 41 yrs ago she met a man in a field who's name was pipme and as a result of what happened i was born :eek: my mum said he will deny it,i just want what is rightfully mine.his house and cars then i would leave him alone.when i mentioned it to the person who pretends to be my dad he called me mad and suggested that i should be sectioned or something along those lines. :(

He is certainly not alone ... :mad:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good to be back, guys - this is the sort of giggle I've been missing!

securespark said:
As Pip's newly-appointed spokesperson, I would like to say that he wishes to make no comment, other than to deny these scurrilous rumours.

It was only a bit of fun, apparently. What's that, Pip? That last bit was off the record? Shi...........
when i was 5 for my birthday i got a morris minor haynes manual,my mum said it was from my real dad,for christmas i got a mg head gasket and a socket set,mmmmmmmmmm i knew he would deny it. :(

securespark said:

when i was 5 for my birthday i got a morris minor haynes manual,my mum said it was from my real dad,for christmas i got a mg head gasket and a socket set,mmmmmmmmmm i knew he would deny it. :(

MG ?? Morris Garages .. Nah,
....Donald Healey, pilot, rally driver, record breaker, car manufacturer and legend to motoring enthusiasts the world over died in his native Cornwall on 15 January 1988, a few months before his 90th birthday. The funeral was held in the small Methodist Chapel in Perranporth and the cortege included representatives of his life's work, the cars that bear his name.
Afterthought : '..we ... loved cars, going fast, having a good time and living life fully. After all, what more can we ask out of life?'
Carroll Shelby on Donald Healey.......
9_dedham_annie_mike_63_bj7_767_clj.jpg

Omy said:
for christmas i got a mg head gasket
You should have made use of it .. If you get the drift .. :D :D

the nice people said i could go out for a walk today,still have to wear the jacket that buckles up at the back though,the room has soft rubber on all the walls,they've taken away my belt and sharp things,my bestest friend is tony blair and he's in the room next to me.they said if i'm very good i can have some paper and crayons...yipeeeeeeeee they might let me go on a forum also.(they said its full of loonies though)
have to go now as its time for my medicine.(i told them i don't feel poorly)
he he he

the nice people said i could go out for a walk today,still have to wear the jacket that buckles up at the back though,the room has soft rubber on all the walls,they've taken away my belt and sharp things,my bestest friend is tony blair and he's in the room next to me.they said if i'm very good i can have some paper and crayons...yipeeeeeeeee they might let me go on a forum also.(they said its full of loonies though)
have to go now as its time for my medicine.(i told them i don't feel poorly)
he he he
you're mad ! you are :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back