England's Cricket Performance!

B

Big_Spark

What a dismass affair they are for some odd reason. On paper amongst the best in the World, on the field, I think they would have struggled against Bangladesh!!

Perterson did a marvelous Job, was unlucky in the first innings, but produced a sterling performance, as the the top order and middle order batsman...I think they are still asleep when at the crease.

I have seen some dismal showings by England over the years, but this was on a par with their worst, the batting was awful, the fielding amateurish and the bowling wat below what we all know can be produced.

Having said all that, Australia have nothing to be really proud of either, afterall, they did not so much win the match, England threw it away. If the Aussie bowlers had not done such a sterling job, then the match would likely have seemed a farce. Their fielding was nearly as bad as Englands, and their batting was hardly something to write home about.

I hope that the next test produces some real cricket, not this schoolboy stuff we had in the Lord's test.

I want England to win, obviously, but even if we do lose, I want the Aussie's to know they had to fight for every run and every ball, that we didn't simply give them the match and they feel drained at the end of it.

At least then England can honestly say they did their best and lost to the better team, at the moment all they can say is we lost because we forgot how to play cricket!!

Sponsored Links
Back