1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

EU make offer to reduce 80% of post Brexit checks at NI border

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Notch7, 31 May 2021.

1. mitch66

mitch66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    That's good to hear. Your slick turn of phrase exceeds even your own genius. Poor old TransAm. His credibility in tatters after a full onslaught by Captain Dazzler. You guys make for a hard mistress, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. Scarlet Pimpernel

Scarlet Pimpernel

Thanks Received:
    France
    Just reminding the forum of the sort of person transam is, kind of putting all the ducks in a row.
    I didn't mention lies, nor bigotry.

4. mitch66

mitch66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I'm flattered that you bothered to research me, especially with your busy schedule, over there in France. It's quite simple really. I left the forum then decided to re join. Admin asked me to come back if ever I desired. Unlike some posters I only had one "log in" - when I returned I used the same login name, details, IP address with no VPN. Maybe you could explain why you think I reinvented myself?

5. fillyboy

fillyboy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Always fancied a Gibson ES 175 or 335, pretty looking things. I bought a black Les Paul many years ago, after ten years I sold it because I couldn't play it if my life depended on it. Still got an old Fender Squire but one of the originals made in Japan, I can't play that either.

6. mitch66

mitch66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    How can you remind "the forum" of the sort of person he is? You don't know him. You don't know anything about him. Keep up the good work work though. "Kind of putting all the ducks in a row" lol.

7. mitch66

mitch66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Some of the Jap Squires are well playable. Horses for courses etc. If it's comfy in your mits and you a enjoy strum, whats not to like (y)

8. fillyboy

fillyboy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom

10. Sponsored Links
  11. Never heard the advice "When someone shows you who they are, believe them"?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Scarlet Pimpernel

Scarlet Pimpernel

Thanks Received:
    France
    Well you can surmise what kind of person I am, by my comments. and supposedly you project that same 'kind of person' on to others, who you suspect of being me. So I reckon I'm doing pretty good just surmising what kind of person transam is.
    But if you find the need to 'big him up', do your best. :ROFLMAO:
    His own posts tell us more about what he is, than anything his friends tell us.
    Deeds, not words tell us about a person.
    I could fill a page about Captain Nemesis, but I've never met him, and I've no idea of anything about him, other than what he writes on this forum.
    So tell us about transam. give us your recollection of his deeds. :rolleyes:

13. Scarlet Pimpernel

Scarlet Pimpernel

Thanks Received:
    France
    By the same token there's been many that have been banned for objecting to racism, and racist posts on this forum.
    You can see the list of names that you've already provided. Have you looked at their posts, and deduced why they were banned, for objecting to the numerous racist comments posted by the very person that you choose to defend, and others.
    How does that sit with you?

14. Mottie

Mottie

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I can’t see exactly what’s going on here because of my ignored members list but it sounds to me like dazzlers having yet another pop at transam and his family and no doubt being backed up by himself, sorry, Captain Nemesis. Am I right or am I right?

15. Which doesnt actually give one much confidence in the quality of his "surmising".

16. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    dunno but my guess is that captain dazzler is some what sensitive to a critism of the french :idea:

plus he seems to think my grandad was an SS general :confused:

17. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Any way back on topic

Johnson has said that he will do all that is necessary to protect the integrity of the UK borders / trading :cool:

looks like the UK will continue to send sausages from one part of the UK to the other part of the UK :eek:

jeez us if Macrin gets wind of this
    There could be trouble ahead :eek:

The worlds first conflict over a sausage :idea: