Eurocal bolier expansion vessel problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought a house with a eurocal Combi boiler installed. The expansion vessel (orange pancake model) was faulty so ordered a new one an engineer fitted it. After 1 week it failed with water entering the gas filled side of the vessel, this was replaced again at no charge under guarantee. Now pressure dropped on system and engineer told me how to refill, however water does not fill system just goes straight out through pressure release hose. Any ideas why expansion vessel keeps failing, as I cannot afford a new one every 2 weeks.

Sponsored Links
I think you need gas4u to take a look !

He knows all about Vaillants! Just look on his web site here You could even buy a nice new Vaillant boiler while you are there.

Yes, but he is in Norwich!

Your problem is water system related and not associated with the fuel.

Tony

Sponsored Links
There are plenty of people around Norwich. Ring CPS and speak to the service manager. She runs a really good setup ( if things haven't changed in the past couple of years)

Unfortunately I know very little about oil boilers, but if you want an excellent engineer who lives and breathes them use my e-mail link and I will give you his details.

What part of Norfolk are you in?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back