eve online (internet game)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyone out there who can tell me if "Eve online" can run on "Windows Vista Premium". It's not for me, but my wife wants a better computer to run her Eve game on, but it seems the best computers now run on Windows Vista, but I cannot get a reply from the game controllers. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Quote...........

"For Vista users

Run EVE as administrator when you patch from Rev 1.4.3 to Rev 2.0.0. You will be asked for the administrator password when you run the new version for the first time to migrate the data files to their new location.

The installation on Vista has been optimized so Vista users will receive fewer User Access Control messages.

On machines installing the client for first time on a fresh install of Vista, users will get two User Access Control windows, one after launching the EVE setup program and the other when installing RedistD3DXOnly.exe.

If the Windows Firewall is enabled when launching the EVE client for the first time, a message asking if you wish to unblock EVE will be displayed. Other firewall products may display a similar message. "

Sponsored Links
Back