Evo Stick Waterproof Wall Tile Adhesive

Sponsored Links
Don't be fooled by the term "Waterproof" it only means its not affected by water, it won't stop water so is no substitute for tanking in a wet area.

What surface are you thinking of using it on and what type and size of tile, generally a powdered adhesive will be better.

Jason

Excuse my ignorance...what is tanking?
I've a new shower enclosure to install and the current wall have been water damaged for yrs... so I guess any more premanenet solution would be best sorted now.

Sponsored Links
Excuse my ignorance...what is tanking?
I've a new shower enclosure to install and the current wall have been water damaged for yrs... so I guess any more premanenet solution would be best sorted now.

instead of hijacking someone elses post look at the "sticky" post at the top of the tiling section, all you need to know should be in there, no offense but there are lots of tanking questions, which are answered in there.

as for the original poste, put the evo stick tub down and run away!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back