f-type plug

7 Sep 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi guys I am looking for f-type plugs(twist on) for FT 125 cable and i can only find crimp on plugs (you need spesial crimping tool to put them on) Could you please help me to find twist on plugs
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Buy a crimper - probably works much better.

Only on solid core (WF etc) not on air spaced dielectric cable unfortunately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local