farrow and ball colour match to dulux

Sponsored Links
Yes they can do a match..but in my experience they are never 100%..if you are after a F/B finish then it might be an idea to find a dulux colour and have it mixed in dead flat matt emulsion...which is the old dulux heritage range.

Good tip ther "Zampa", i will need to remember that one. Though to be honest "crockhurst" i would buy the F/B paint in there colours you require cos i done a job for a lady and she was doing the same as you, and guess what ! She ended up getting me to overcoat over the cheaper nearest matches that i previously applied due to her instructions and she ended up spending double for job ! Though its all down to your chioce in terms of the decision you make.

Yep...and to add to that...ive done jobs in the past and the customer has picked a colour of the dulux card and ive bought the paint in glidden..not normally an issue but if the customer doesnt like the colour they have chosen they will put it down to the fat you have used a different paint..even though the difference in colour might be miniscule...you end up buying the paint (normally a different colour) and doing it again for nothing because it isnt worth the hassle argueing the toss

Sponsored Links
OUCH ! It is the same with some colours in the same brand that are mixed to a colour in Vinyl Matt & Vinyl Silk, that they end up two different colours. Also same with emulsions against oil based eggshell, gloss & satinwood, but where do you stop, hehe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back