first step 4 mankind ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the first man on the moon, he was photographed, taking the first step on the moon but who took the picture ? was the camera man already on the ground ( moon ). if not how was he photographed at that angle. or was it all done in a studio ?.. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, you've been talking to an Apollo conspiracist, haven't you! :LOL:

Camera that shot him coming down the lander was on one of the legs of the lunar lander.

A11_NA_MESA_1.jpg

Believe it or not this is the only clear photograph showing the whole body of the first man on the moon during that historic moon walk of Apollo 11.

Yep, TV was there, I watched that scene more or less as it happened from a comfy sofa ... That was great media.
I guess those of us who saw those poor qulity pictures will never forget...
:cool: :cool:

Must have been very disapointing for the first men on the moon they took that tin of jacobs biscuits for cheese seletion all that way for nothing.

(does anyone eat the one's that are shaped like a little slice of bread called hovis)
Jacobs-Biscuits-for-Cheese.jpg

Sponsored Links
i totally agree it was all fake..when did we actually walk on the moon again after that never ...we been in space and stuff but not walked on the moon..all a lie.what else do the goverment bodies lie to us about... :confused:

suziestarr32 said:
i totally agree it was all fake..when did we actually walk on the moon again after that never ...we been in space and stuff but not walked on the moon..all a lie.what else do the goverment bodies lie to us about... :confused:

Oh please, that nonsense has been disproved so many times it is unreal. People concentrate on minor things, but radio telemetary and doppler shift would easily have shown the landings to be a fake, and had that been the case, the Soviets would have sung it's tune to all of the world to get one over the Yanks.

Further, who brought back all that rock?

when did we actually walk on the moon again after that never

errrr

Appollo 14

31/1 - 9/2 1971

Appollo 15

26/7 - 7/8 1971

Appollo 16

16-27/4 1972

oh and not forgetting Appollo 17 7-19/12 1972

so yes weve been back a few times

DDoyle said:
suziestarr32 said:

Oh please, that nonsense has been disproved so many times it is unreal.
I think he means that he thinks your wrong ;) and I must admit that if it were true then one of the people involved in the scam would have spoken up by now unless they've all been shot :eek: but its fun rather than nonsense to believe in the conspiracy theory. and welcome back its nice to have more lady company on here :D

on the tv they showed the american flag blowing as though there was wind on the moon and anyone with any small amount of interlect knows there is no air on the bloody moon..but if sum of you believe in fairytales then who am i to shatter your illusions!!

in reply to the bit where you say they must have all been shot you watch the documentry on the conspiracy theory and you will see that most of the people are dead sum in mysterious circumstances..its like roswell and area 54...these government bodies are pros at lying and cover ups...

so we actually walked on the moon again after the first time i thought the apollo missions were just space walks and stuff not actual moon landings...

I hope my legs don`t break.walking on the moon :eek:

suziestarr32 said:
if it was that easy to land on the moon where are the russians moon landings have they ever walked on the moon?????

It's not that easy. The Russians lost the 'space-race', but were the first for a constantly manned space-station.
Space travel is expansive, dangerious. The Space-Race was part of the Cold-War, please read up on your history ;) Cold war gone, space race gone

And BTW, the flag didn't show as if there was wind on the moon, the strap that should it up straight was buckled, hence the look as if it rippled.

Sponsored Links
Back