Fitting Stanley wardrobe doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am in the process of fitting 2 pairs of Stanley sliding wardrobe doors to my bedroom. I bought the doors from B&Q, and did not get any instructions with them. I have made the side of the partitions and read somewhere on this site that top track wants to be 88" above the bottom track.

The question I want to ask is:

Am I better to fit the bottom track before the carpet goes down and get the carpet fitted round it or should I do the carpet first and lay the track on top?

Reason I ask is that the height of the frame for the top rail depends on which way I do the bottom one.

Thanks,

Alan.

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

I am just in the middle of installing the same sort of doors. I have some instructions which I could scan and send to you somewhere.

Let me know if this would help you.

I will examine them and give you some advice latter,

Got to go,

Chris

i fitted my track to a piece of 3"x1" planed batten and then fitted the carpet to the batten. ;)

thanks noseall i think that would be my best option.

Chrisy, If you could send me a scan of them that would be much appreciated.

email address is ++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
hey there, another diyer stuck with these doors with no instructions. Any tips? Could I pls get a copy of the instructions.
Thanks
Jim

I'm stuck without instructions too. If anyone could post them somewhere that would be great.
I'll try contacting Stanley on Monday, but want to try to fit these on Wednesday so if anyone can get me instructions before that that would be great. Rubbish B&Q not giving instructions with these!
Thanks,

T.

Hi - I too am stuck and need help with fitting instructions for stanlet doors - can anyone help ?

Stanley are very accommodating and will post you the instructions should you phone them and ask.

Hi

My grandson came to stay and has 'knocked' the doors off the track - how do I put them back on - I cannot properly see the fitting at the back. I can slide the plastic bit up into the top tract but it does not stay there - could he have broken the fitment?

I really would appreciate any help or copies of the fitting instructions.

Thanks (in anticipation).
Chingfordonian

I have fitting instructions which I will gladly send to anyone :)

I really would appreciate a copy but I am not sure how to go about the contact i.e. email adress etc. (First time using this site.)

Chingfordonian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back