Flex V's Cable?

20 Sep 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Question: I intend to install an outside light '60watt' and for convience run it to a socket within the house (using the hole from the sky cable). Then the source will be a socket and plug with RCD. I know the light only needs 1.5mm2 wire, can this be flex or should it be cable?
Sponsored Links
It should be Arctic or Hi-Tuf flex.

3A fuse in the plug.

A switched fused spur off the socket circuit would be more elegant.

BTW - most of us here have eyes that work OK - normal sized text is fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links