Flexile hose to lead pipe?

19 Apr 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I've got a flexible hose from sink tap with 15mm compression joint on end. I want to connect this to 3/4 inch lead pipe, what connector do i need? Alternatively, I've got a compression joint that will connect 15mm copper pipe to 3/4 inch lead but that leaves me unable to connect the 15mm end to flexible hose as both have thread on, is there a connector for these? Someone has said I need to use a piece of copper pipe between them but would be easier (and less joins!) if could use one connection. Had a look at the parts available in shop section and guess it's something with female connection on one end I need. Any help on this would be appreciated thanks.
Sponsored Links
these what you have ??
Yes thats what i've got and need it to go to 3/4inch lead pipe. i've also got the compression joint as described in original post
Sponsored Links
Hmmm. What diameter is your lead pipe? 1/2" is about 21mm
ChrisR said:
Hmmm. What diameter is your lead pipe? 1/2" is about 21mm

you sure about that?

i always thought an inch is 25mm, so half would be 12.5
you sure about that?

Well, it depends whether the 1/2" lead is 6lb or 7lb of course.

1/2" is the name, 1/2" is the bore diameter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local