For Admin: Can I change username?

Sponsored Links
I know a couple of people on here who have done that, I think you have to email "god" at [email protected] and he'll sort it out for you. I think your username's pretty cool though - why the change? Bought a different car? ;)

Thanks ninebob. Thought it might be better if it relected my sparky occupation these days, rather than my former life as a cool dude with a recording studio (how the mighty have fallen). Though I might buy myself an Alfa Romeo and call myself T Spark...actually, look out for 'jeepspark' in the near future, if God is willing...

The Jeep

hark at me .... Yawn ...

"my former life as a cool dude with a recording studio !"

a double decks in your bedroom ,Eh Son ? lol..lol :)

Sponsored Links
The Jeep said:
Hi - possible to change my username (and still keep my post count)?

I know its a bit late in the day, but do as ninebob suggested. As moderators all we can do is......................moderate

As moderators all we can do is......................moderate

did you tell chatty rupert that ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm not chatty.

Just trying to introduce myself as I go about my
humble duties

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, moz, if I sound like a pretentious ****, but no decks, serious kit. All true. Fat lot of good it's done as I'm having to bash houses for a livin' now...

Jeep
"I'm having to bash houses for a livin' now!"

upps deah ... how deardfulful for your luvie .......uuurgh

spelt awful above , an flip the yank spell check ,

but we have another here Rupert , the Comic Mod ,;0)
"just trying to introduce myself"
you are lower than scum here an worse than sloggers ethnic new arrival ,
Thats what mods ARE not some some kind of clown or mate here ..get used to it ..

Old style mods here have due respect for what they do , an are well respected here ...

Moz said:
upps deah ... how deardfulful for your luvie .......uuurgh

..it's a nightmare, dahlings, plays havoc with my nails and don't get me started on those awful 'boiler suits'...

The Jeep

Im only kidding with you ,;)
at least you now work for your money....

(#money for nothing,an your chicks for free etc ...etc ,lol..lol)

Im sure deep down you enjoy your job an your work crew if you have one?
Did you meet any famous bands while doing your "Dave Double Decks !"?

Rup
Sorry for being Rude to you , a lot was said tongue in cheek ... ;)

+++++++++++++

It's too late, you've made me sad now.

+++++++++++++++

Moz said:
The Jeep

Im only kidding with you ,;)
at least you now work for your money....

(#money for nothing,an your chicks for free etc ...etc ,lol..lol)

Im sure deep down you enjoy your job an your work crew if you have one?
Did you meet any famous bands while doing your "Dave Double Decks !"?

That's nice of you, Moz.
Thanks, yes, I do actually enjoy being a sparky/ plumber these days. I misled you a bit about the recording business though: it's been a serious hobby (sometimes even got paid!) for over 20 years and I still mess around with music in the latest incarnation of my bedroom studio. Made a few demos, albums, got on the radio & into the odd competition. Most memorable thing was being complimented by DJ Sasha on one of my choons. Will send you a CD if u like.
But my main job which I quit 2 years ago, which I did alongside the music thing, was working on the rigs. Rigs, platforms, you name it from the grey North Sea to China and everywhere in between. Now THAT was hard graft, so I'm now really happy to get home at night after an honest days work.
There you go, just a typical tale o' an ordinary Jock. So what's your story?

OMFG !!!!!!...Run Be Scared .... he is a Jock.......lol :)

"plumber these days"

how is it every guys a plumber now (Eh Agile , ! ?)

"misled you a bit"

Dave double decks , an of course the traffic light at dos/parties ,lol :)

"my bedroom studio"

Mums house an she wants you doing a proper job an earning money after subbing it there FOR SO LONG !!!!

DJ Sasha
met her in Ibiza , good while ago
when she was PR'ing for some Club , but a tasty lass an bendy , lol :)
shall I send you that xxx tape ?

a roustabout eh , how many days were you on/ off ?

my buddy did that with Shell along time , now like me he is loaded an , kicking his heels ,

I started from nothing ,
I was BG gas fitter trained but left them ,
liked the fitting side an went into bathroom refits with a mate Daz ,

in the early 90s /an 90s

went down London with him in VW Camper ,
we loved it ,
an made a load of money
(wheres Harry Endfield now , you patronising *unt ?)

an we swept up ,
we came back to Manc worked our way up ,
an had the 3rd best Biz in Manchester ,
I recently sold him my part of the biz..

so Im "hanging now" lol ..lol :)

Sounds like a real success story, Moz. Good for you mate. Must be great spending all yer time on these forums, lol :LOL:

Roustabout, nah, didn't do the 2 on 2 off thing. Downhole tool installations for poncy service co, but I'll spare you the details. 2 years in Nigeria finished me off, thought the crack was good (ahem ;) ).

The Jeep said:
Sounds like a real success story, Moz. Good for you mate. Must be great spending all yer time on these forums, lol :LOL:

Roustabout, nah, didn't do the 2 on 2 off thing. Downhole tool installations for poncy service co, but I'll spare you the details. 2 years in Nigeria finished me off, thought the crack was good (ahem ;) ).

You was lucky to get out of Nigeria alive

It wasn't so bad, though the daily death toll in the delta (where the oil is) from rival tribes was alarming. Never makes the news here, of course.

The most dangerous situation I was in was when working on a swamp barge (sounds exotic - not!) and some local village boys came on power boats and demanded piles of cash from the company rep. We had to hide in our cabins, but it got sorted quite quickly, The oil companies pay these guys millions each year: not sure how much goes back to the villages though. It's just factored into the running costs for the big yankee oil-grabbing machine....

But I did have a good time there and never felt really threatened. The camp had a great bar, too...man, I never drink like that back home!

Sponsored Links
Back