Freezemaster 350d

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

My freezemaster has stopped working. It's making all the right noises, the power light is on but the contacts aren't getting cold. It may be the refrigerant. Anyone know how to fix it without sending it to Freezemaster for servicing?

Cheers

Mr Uncool

Sponsored Links
It sounds as if the refrigerant has leaked.

In theory any refrigeration engineer could refill it but they use special flexible coaxial hoses to the heads and its probably one of them which is leaking and will need to be replaced.

I think you will have to return it to them. They are very close to me actually but I dont know if they do that type of repair on site.

Best of luck but expect that it may be expensive! Ask them and then decide if a new one with a warranty will be better value.

Tony

My unit had to go back to Freezemaster within 12 months of purchase. Was repaired free of charge to fail shortly after that too. Now it sits in store useless.

Might give Freezemaster a ring and see what they have to say. I get the feeling Freezemaster are not up to it. Would be interesting to see what other Freezemaster users have to say.

Maybe I am just unlucky.

Sponsored Links
Mine worked find for 10 months until it was stolen.

I think that they try to be helpful.

The refrigerant lines are quite delicate and should not be abused. I used to give them so much care only to have it stolen.

Tony

We've got one of these and every time we have gone to use it, its stuffed. Been back for repair 3 times, to be fair, Freezemaster are always very helpful.

They have always suggested ours is not typical (it is now stuffed again) but I could count the times we have used it successfully on one hand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back