Friday Film Review ;Lassie ...

M

Moz

I have just been to this film at the pictures ....
(my wifes on her works do an so God Help Manc city centre tonight ,lol,I had a few drinks then went to see the above film )
the 1st thing to say is, its a British production ,with all British actors in it , it is set in York before WW1,I won't go into the story too much but the film is quite good for a remake ,its not a classic like the origional but for all the family its a Great film , an you better take your tissues as it will have you welling up in places ,

all in all 7/10 ......Great family film (The King Kong last week was quite scarey for young kids )

btw I was sat around loads of young kids ,nearly all were silent ,except one group of 11/12yos hoodies ,who kept beeping their phones , after a
few mins the male member of staff came in an told them
"STOP BEING STUPID ,OR ELSE YOURE OUT ,OK ", they kept silent ...

On leaving I heard the manager telling a member of staff to go into another screen an throw out some kids,I just smiled an nodded at him ,an wished him A Good Christmas !!, its about time these chavvy kids were put in there place ...

Sponsored Links
Hiya Mozzie how ya doin'?

Any of those kind of films make me cry........The original Lassie, Lion King, Lady and the tramp, Stuart little, Homeward bound, Dumbo, bambi etc, etc

JulieL/B

Im fine ,Petal , how are you ....?
My lass is up town tonite with her workmates , she SHOULD stick with the Managers Do as she is a manager now but she is going with the shop girls instead , as she said last years Managers do was at The Art Centre , sit down meal , by pudding she was up on the table dancing an singing ,lol...lol..lol shes staying over night in a hotel paid for by the store she works for so she is going to have a cracking time , God bless her ..lol

have you had a works do this year ...?

back on track ,I love weepy films , but its embarassing for a 40yo bloke sat their like today an have a 7yo sat near you staring as tears roll down your face ,lol

Moz said:
but its embarassing for a 40yo bloke sat their like today an have a 7yo sat near you staring as tears roll down your face ,lol

No it's not - It shows you're a caring person with a heart ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't go on the works night out this year, as last years was rubbish!! - I was invited to two 'do's' - one from my own place of work and one from the MRI.......opted for a chinese/thai banquet at Moso Moso (on Oxford Road, near eye hospital - I bet you know it!) with 2 friends on Tuesday night

Sponsored Links
yes I seen it but never been there ...but I went to a cracking Chinese called Little Yang Sing last summer , all you can eat buffet do , very nice ...

yeah , crying in the pictures ... thought this kid was just surprised to see a big burly bloke weeping ..teehee

I could of gone on our lasses do later but its a girls nite aint it an dont want to be a bloke in the female cramping her style with mates ,+I trust my lil swamp duck too bits ........which is cool :)

Back