1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Film Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moz, 20 Apr 2007.

1. Moz

Moz

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Shooter
    Director:Antoine Fuqua
    A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.

This was a very good action film , I had seen the trailers for it an was a bit jaded but quite pleasantly surprised how entertaining it was ...
    what helped me like this was the story /geo-politics ,cannot say more as it would spoil the plotline ...
    Marky Wahlberg IS a belieable action guy ......unlike a few in Hollywood now , Bruce Willis in Die Hard 4 .....is that the film title or what he is doing ..lol
    an the funniest one is Harrison Ford starring/making the next Indiana Jones film ,lol .....wasnt trilogy meant to be 3 ?
    Raiders of the Lost Zimmer..lol

anyway Marky is a good actor , who would of thunk it ,lol

Danny Glover is in it , he needs to get that lisp /new teeth sorted as he whissssssssstled his lines ,lol

a special mention should go to the Latino
    Michael Peña ....
    Aways a star actor in his roles ....

an can I mention the very andronagous(sp?) /male like looking girl in this ,
    Rhona Mitra,
    thank God she wasnt the love interest , yep the brit girl who was the lara croft model, lol
    her face is so taut an male like NOW it was freaky !
    God only knows what she has done with herself in LA LA Land ?

anyway this is a good popcorn film ,
    well worth a look !
    7/10

2. Sponsored Links