Friday Film Review

M

Moz

28 Weeks Later ...(2007)
Director....Juan Carlos Fresnadillo

Seven months after the rage virus has annihilated the British isles, the US army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited--but one of them unwillingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever ...

This was an excellent follow up Film .......
yep I know I *wanted* to hate it ....lol
BUT It was Good .....
I loved the utter desolation of the UK after the origional ...
the opening first 10 mins is outstanding an the *Muse* 28weeks music ...is fantastic ...
an what carried it for me was wee jock Rob Carlyle....sadly the film did sag a bit in the middle like the origional ...
an the ending well ......too easy but well worth a see ....

cant say more as will spoil it for like that tosser in the Daily Mirror this morns paper did for me ...
cheers you cretin ...
btw ....
I rang the Manc news desk ..
an made a complaint against his awful sloppy journo piece on it ..lol..lol......
they said they will pass mine an few other complaints on to his ed....cannot say what the idiot did ........
but it spoilt the film for me an others from the complaints they have had ..lol..lol ;)

Anyway this is well worth a see .... 9/10 for being as good as the origional ..:)

Sponsored Links
Back