fuji finepix s5500

B

breezer

anyone got one?

the reason i ask is my driver cd is all in pieces, my other half has the S3500

as mine records sound and hers doesnt her drivers will not let me trasnfer sound /video clips very well.
mine used to save as a wmv file with the option for low res for email, hers will only save at high def avi.

i have looked and downloaded from fuji but it says its not required with win xp, so i downloaded anyway, and still to no avail, hence my question does anyone have a fuji fine pix s5500

Sponsored Links
I do :LOL:

But before you ask, I can't remember where the CD is, I will have a look tonight if I've got it it should be easy to find as I've a new laptop and put the desktop away and have sorted everything out (famous last words).

It probably wont work with Vista anyway, nothing else does :evil:

Breezer, have found said software!!!!

Too large to send via email, 507Mb so I will copy the disk and post it if you like.

Can you email me your address and I will pop it in the post this weekend :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much.

I would email you if it were in your profile (mine is)

Oops :confused:

Turned on email address view now, sorry, am having trouble making a copy though, dont know how to do it with only one drive..... :evil:

New laptop you see, spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with Dell trying to get internet explorer working again...... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks, doc, been there, done that, those are the usb drivers, which win xp does not need. the stuffo n the cd is a viewer and some other stuff

Is it just the FinePix Viewer you are after? I have the CX Version 5.1a if it is any use? (Mine's a FinePix F460 btw).

I can try, thank you (see your email)
on 2nd thoughts can you email me (in my profile) yours just came back rejected (it was in your profile)

Breezer, disk copied and ready to go.

Did you get my email address ?

Recieved address, will post tomorrow. :D

Roger dodger over and out :LOL: :LOL:

Daz66, the cd arrived Friday, just now had the opertunity to test it, wow, its better than the version i had i can turn video clips on their side. thanks very much :D

Sponsored Links
Back