FUJI FINEPIX

B

breezer

i am having a problem with a fuji digital camera (s5500) that uses fuji finepix software.

this camera can take mini video & sound clips, here lies the problem, can watch / listen on camera, fine
down load to pc, fine
go to save as and thats when problem starts, the software can change it from .AVI to .wmv it will no longer do this, it tries, and only saves a black screen.

It must be a setting that is wrong, but i can not find which,

further info:
o/s win xp pro
nothing has changed that i am aware of (but some thing must have)
unistalled /reinstalled s/ware (several times)
got fuji update (uninstalled that,same prob, but didnt like other features)
i was considering xp "rollback" thingy but as i have uninstalled s/w dont think it will help (also i cant remember what its called so i can look for it)

if any of you have fuji camera with f.f.p s/w please have a look at your settings and let me know what yours are set at?

good luck and thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi Breezer. I'm using Fuju FinePixViewer. I've just tried saving a video clip and it worked OK. If you click on Automatic Save at the top of the FinePixViewer page, the file will be saved to a folder with the relevant date on it, i.e. when the clip was shot. It will be stored in
My documents/My pictures/ which you can access via windows explorer. From there you can drag and drop it to a folder of your choice. To watch it, it is a simple matter of double clicking on the icon. It should play automatically if you have to correct software installed. I'm using Nero ShowTime 2.
Good luck.:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back