Funny Customers

S

Soggy_weetabix

I was working in a small village today.

Glowworm Fuelsaver 100 with a faulty fan. Quoted for a new fan which was accepted, and have ordered and will return tomorrow to fit.

'Customer' then re-appeared with tight hot pants...NO BRA, and a top which revealed...well quite a lot.

I was given the full 'come on'.... do I look good in this'...'my hubby's dull'... 'fancya drink later... your a big guy aint ya'

I was obviously absolutely proffesional today as Im married with kids. :D

Im 18 stone, weight trained for years so bits do bulge a little bit.

Just never happened to me before, and it honestly freaked me out a bit.

Has this happened to you lot?

Dave

Sponsored Links
you posted in the wrong forum, try - HARDware lol, I'll fit the fan cheaper than ollski.

you fit the fan, I'll keep her occupied so you can get on with your work.

Sponsored Links
Similar thing happened to me a few years back didnt let the side down though still got paid as well .Only thing every time she spotted the van she used to hang about stalked me for months.

yeah you guys would no which breast to use on a flue flow test, especialy ollski hes goes :D :eek: :oops: all in under ten seconds

But it'll be the best ten seconds she's ever had :LOL:

yeah but hell not be able to adjust the heat input, if its in the bathroom itll all be cold and wet for when a real serviceman turns up

petetheleak said:
Similar thing happened to me a few years back didnt let the side down though still got paid as well .Only thing every time she spotted the van she used to hang about stalked me for months.

thats what you get for servicing back boilers :D :D

doyle said:
yeah you guys would no which breast to use on a flue flow test, especialy ollski hes goes :D :eek: :oops: all in under ten seconds

Didn't know you knew my missus.

In 28 years I never had anything like it.

Until:-

Working in Hartlepool a couple of months back. Tenant turned up after a good afternoons drinking. I was stood on a chair doing a tightness test on her meter which was above the front door. Before I knew it she was helping herself to mouthfulls of my meat and 2 veg. :eek:
Of course I complained with the loudest whisper I could muster, but to no avail ;) :LOL:
I went back a couple of weeks later to sort out a flue problem, but seeing as she was sober I never got any further than fixing her boiler :(

well what can we say you had the starters but no pudding.

Slugbabydotcom said:

In 28 years I never had anything like it.

Until:-

Working in Hartlepool a couple of months back. Tenant turned up after a good afternoons drinking. I was stood on a chair doing a tightness test on her meter which was above the front door. Before I knew it she was helping herself to mouthfulls of my meat and 2 veg. :eek:

That'll teach you to eat your lunch in the van!

Soggy_weetabix said:
I was obviously absolutely proffesional today as Im married with kids. :D

And here's me thinking proffesionalism was giving the customer what they want!

She need any plastering doing?

No, seriously, I can imagine it to be quite scary really. I mean, WTF do you do in a situation like that? Happily married, wife and kids at home, it's there on a plate waiting to be eaten (excuse the pun) but you know you can't - it's not worth throwing everything away for and it could also give rise (again, excuse the pun) to a few tricky situations, especially if "dull" hubby return home early to find you on top of her. The rejection bit's tricky too. Is she a psycho? Will she stalk me if I reject her? And so on.

How did you get out of it? What did you say? How did she take it (again, that could be a pun but isn't seeing as you said no)?

Sponsored Links
Back