GARY RHODES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone see the hells kitchen last night with gary & the french chef?I always rated mr rhodes as a good chef and presenter coz he always did food that looked good enough to eat and could be made by any semi-confident cook.Imagine my horror last night when he dismally tried to be a gordon ramsey.quite comical as he attempted to assert his authority & kept saying f*** this and f*** that.I don't think he's doing himself any favours with the new series.he even seemed embarresed at times.he might actually be mr nasty when he works in his kitchens,so why are they trying to make him out as someone who he is'nt.and as for the members of public that are supposed to cook the food :rolleyes: well enougth said really :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Yes, it was funny. I think to be a trainee chef, you must have to have the patience of a saint to take that c**p. I kept thinking the big Gordy lad was gonna lamp him.

It's all about entertaining and without the swear words people would get bored with it sadly !

masona said:
It's all about entertaining and without the swear words people would get bored with it sadly !

i agree masona

i also think his persona when he is presenting his programs are different to the skills of a chef in a restraunt i personaly think he is going o t t to weed out the ones that wont fit in or pull there weight[i hope] ;)

Sponsored Links
masona said:
If true then that is a sad reflection of life these days.
Why can't producers come up with something that entertains without having to resort to that?

I agree Kendor ..... Absolutely gutter manners, disgusting to promote this garbage as entertainment, well knowing that impressionable youngsters may be watching.
I thought standards were important ... The celebs will sell their souls for cash .... Still at least they'll pay for their own kids to be educated far from the local Comp. That says it all really, when you look at the people they enjoy degrading ... Not in their own backyard !!
Might as well go back to the test card for several hours a day -- true what was said, there are not enough good progs being made to give a decent 24 hr service !!
:mad:

Back