Gas Pipe Routes from Meter



To get gas from the outside meter under the screed to the fireplace, boiler etc. I have heard of Kuterlex (or something similar). Is this whats normally used? Or does it have to go in a special duct when under the screed?

Cheers :LOL:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local