gas safe card.

S

sunnie

just wondering how long does a gas safe card remain valid.

is it ok to use an expired card ?.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
should be ok to use an expired card as gas safe site shows an out of date card.

anyway plenty of gas safety cards being loaned/borrowed in cafe,pubs,merchants etc....

i have 2 for loan.

If you're trying to be big don't bother. No-one asks to see the card, it's not like a passport. The real bit is that you're on the register.

sunnie ask your solicitor friend sure he will give you the legal speak on using or loaning out of date cards sure he would tell you its fraudulent
but would not expect anything else from you
peekay53

owaindiyer the link you put on your posting yesterday what is all that about 500 quid for gas safe card tried to log but could not am already registered but just curious give us more detail if you can

owaindiyer the link you put on your posting yesterday what is all that about 500 quid for gas safe card tried to log but could not am already registered but just curious give us more detail if you can

:rolleyes:

sold mine to the younguns in the pub said it cuts there powder a lot better

I've a contact at Gas Safe, he'd sort you out with full ACS certs., registration & card for £300, they're all as bent as nine bob notes.
bit steep that delta t ask him if he will do for £2.99 you have missed the point out on that £300 thought it should read £3.00

peekay53

hey delta t2 you are not suprised they have removed it you know BIG BROTHER is watching

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back