Country
United Kingdom
Sheesh the first day off for ages.

its raining
the missus in in a cleaning frenzy
the laddo is grumpy and sleepy
and I feel like a spare part

think I'll go back to work!

Joking apart do any you lot who work stupid hours like feel like a spare wotsit at a wedding when you do actually get some time off.

like you are upsetting the routine of the house with you presence

or am I just a paranoid fool

:)

Sponsored Links
mad fool, day off today and im.........doing some decking balustrade and a pergola in the garden.......hmmm did i say day off!! :LOL:

im bored too eh, how sad is that day off n bored i may read a book even the pc is boring me now :D :LOL: :LOL:

Day off? Day off? What's that ;)

'Hate' having days off, always something to do in the shop (or on my websites). Can't stand being idle at home - specially when it's raining cats and dogs!)

So, glad to be in my little showroom, typing away - creating another feature for the websites.

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Day off? Day off? What's that ;)

'Hate' having days off, always something to do in the shop (or on my websites). Can't stand being idle at home - specially when it's raining cats and dogs!)

So, glad to be in my little showroom, typing away - creating another feature for the websites.

I am in your camp on this on wood

I hate days off I do

On the other hand though:

we're off next weekend for a short break (home-town's annual Jazz-weekend). Does that count as days off - or does that count as visiting family and friends, while having lots of fun? ;)

Had a horrendous hangover for most of the day so I just lay in bed, but usually I am uncomfortable with days off for various reasons. Would much rather be out earning.

Seem programmed to get up and work. Even work Sat and Sunday morns. Can`t see point lying in bed or washing dishes when can earn some poke to pay for treats.
Think if you work for yourself you get a certain "mindset" that is difficult to break.

corgiman said:
Sheesh the first day off for ages.

its raining
the missus in in a cleaning frenzy
the laddo is grumpy and sleepy
and I feel like a spare part

think I'll go back to work!

Joking apart do any you lot who work stupid hours like feel like a spare wotsit at a wedding when you do actually get some time off.

like you are upsetting the routine of the house with you presence

or am I just a paranoid fool

:)

I know I`m a long time answering but here is my tuppence worth: I take as much time off as possible, if I can get by doing three days a week that`s all I`ll do, life`s too short to be working my friend. Enjoy.:cool:

You`ll turn around one day & say "Feck me, I`m 70!" Work to live, don`t live to work, I`m taking a day off now to clip me toenails ;)

Sponsored Links
Back