Gift ideas for Builder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Probably an unusual question seeing as most people posting have negative things to say about there builders...

However I have a local family firm that have done a very good job for me of Building our extension shell.

I am looking for suggestions on a gift for them to say thankyou. Need to be for 1 brickie, 1, general labourer, 1 project manager/labourer and 1 guy in office managing/ordering things.

They should be finished in the next 2-3 weeks so I need to start getting ideas together...

Sponsored Links
A crate of beer. Doesn't cost much for a crate.

Depending on budget you could go for a crate each. Wouldn't cost much more than £50 for a crate each which I'm guessing is a tiny fraction of the cost of the project.

Regards

Fred.

How about taking treating them and their partner/girlfriend/wife to a restaurant meal including the drink?

Sponsored Links
Anything will be well recieved, I`m sure.....Never happened to me in 25 years :cry: was I that rough?.....found £190 under the floorboards once...in A Mate`s house :rolleyes: with him looking on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But it costs £25!

What's the point of that? You can get vouchers with the Queen's head on them for the same price!

last thing id want would be a voucher for buying building stuff with. Any builder will just get what he needs and put it through the books. tools etc are a necessity not a toy! Ive had bottles of drink, choccies, steak (expensive raw stuff), money and even had one old lady who was a published poet write a poem for me. Anything is gratefully received really. If we get given any tips we always split it anyway, so make sure its splittable, or buy them all the same! how about a dab radioMay sound daft but i always like to have a radio playing when im working. The cheap ones always break/ wear out etc, so i bought myself a dab radio for about £25 from tescos. Absolutly great and no hassle with tuning!

Dab radio :confused: I have a Roberts ....quality, from Cophall ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back