Going to an AA MEETING TOMORROW MORN

M

Moz

I better stick to 14 pints (8 whiskies )tonight incase I roll in there tomorrow hammered still .. lol

I .. got a leaflet an I know Im ...a ............drunk
so tomorrow bright new world ..lol lol

I will see how it goes tomorrow ..*GG*

Sponsored Links
hmm. moz. you have upset people on here including me, except mine was personal and i didn't go alot on it and neither did alot of other people. Hope AA sorts it out ;)

jasy
can I just say .. you got upset cause I showed you up as a big soft crybaby (which you then got my reply banned!!!???MODS PLEASE for **** SAKE )an boo hoo ..you screamed an my post was deleted ..

I got 19 posts to MY email thanking me saying you Jasy
is a NASTY BULLY HERE ...... I will not name but all are every day posters

an Im sorryfor you its sinking in,... NO ONE LIKES A BULLY ...

I maybe a drunk fool but I found you out, drunk as I maybe , most fellows here are wonderful ,but the "nasty" one spoils it an whines to mods ..
I never liked his jasy /bully tactics on threads
I dont like the way he is a bully in threads an as I say I have many known names SAYING HE IS NASTY AN FORCFUL ON THREADS..

if admins here ban me tonight so be it .. ..(upset but know Im in the right )

I have never bullied anyone ,
as some are like "Im a part of this place agree or your against ME! "

That was sent in an email to a regular post here .. from our friend jasy
I recieved other things since I was here ....
about him an a fav admin here ..everyone knows an its hateful ......

Im a drunk an I know way to much I gotta go =have I CHIEF ADMIN HERE ?

but I wish "every one "well an stand up against the /gossip/snipes /bullying

take care .. every one as Im the FALL GUy to the nasty bully .... stand up to him an the few here ..
cheers

:)
IF BLACKLISTED ,lol,check out other sites to my AA meets ;)

i nearly burst into tears then :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes: Oh no Moz you have been cursed Its my 666 posting :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It deos not rlealy mteatr how you agrarne the ltetres, it smees to mkae snese aanwyy.

Or deos it?

Tlruobe is, you can bgien to not olny wtrie sfutf lkie tihs, but

!gosinfunc s'hatt woN .eimt eams eht ta gritinw rriorm (fo tors) ni ti od

:eek:

The mnid begglos!

pipme said:
Wel uoy acom re !! ;)

You are also welcome, too !! (aye oop missed an 'e')

What are the odds against Moz returning, and relating twas a waste of time? Moz don't forget 'E for B and B your Best' -- Georgie Worst would have done better to stick to the egg for breakfast - his own advice !
:cool:

I do hate it when people use Alcohol as an excuse for bad behaviour. I accept we can all lose some inhibitions when under the affluence of incahol, but that is hardly a reason to insult people, be disruptive and a general pain in the butt.

I think Alcohol merely shows the true personality of the person, which doesn't say much about Moz.

Sponsored Links
Back