Gutter angle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to install some guttering around my new extension. The problem is one of the corners is 160 degrees. I have only seen guttering corners 90 or 135 degrees.

Guttering is to be roundline 112mm in white.

Is it possible to get 160 degree gutter corners, or have it made specially? If so where is the best place to get it from in the Reading area (or if you know of an Internet based, or mail order based supplier)?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not sure if this will help you ?

The other way if possible is to use a gutter stop end outlet and start another gutter underneath it.
gso.gif

Try Asphaltic at Slough, Tel:01753 570526.
They can get a Hunter half round 112mm white gutter made to order in any angle.
The cost would be about 20.00 each and takes 10-15 days to make.
Collect or for 10.00 they will deliver.

Sponsored Links
Also try Roofline Plastics in High Wycombe (01494 533445) They offer a 'custom made' service where they make unusual gutter pieces. They do it in the shop using a special welding tool for the plastic fittings.

Very neat and not too expensive. They can also create custom downpipe fitments too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back