Has anyone else received a covid test kit through the post?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday morning, a linear covid test kit, containing 7 tests, was delivered addressed to me, from the NHS. Identical to the ones the were so keen to give away at the chemists, except I think those only had 4 tests in each pack(?). I haven't requested one, it didn't include a letter of explanation, nor did a letter arrive before it, explaining to expect it. Neither have I had covid, nor even any symptoms - I have had the three jabs though.

Anyone else received one?

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mrs CB got one today as a follow up to a letter saying due to the meds she is on she is classed as vulnerable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mrs CB got one today as a follow up to a letter saying due to the meds she is on she is classed as vulnerable

Maybe that's it, but at the start of the covid I did ask if I was on the list as being vulnerable and I was told I wasn't. I don't know how posting me a test kit makes me any less so. I'll ask my local surgery again, if no letter of explanation turns up.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I had some a long time ago, when I requested them. I used to be a volunteer in a self-reporting scheme.

All my tests have been negative.

Most likely I've had asymptomatic infections, as fully vaccinated.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a letter a few weeks ago from the nephrology consultant saying as I was classed as extremely vulnerable I was entitled to a fourth booster jab. Yesterday I got a 7 piece test pack. As I test 3 times a week in work I won't be using this pack any time soon.

Sponsored Links