health and safety meeting ends in Accident ...LOL

M

Moz

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4735984.stm

you couldnt make this up if you tried ,lol......

The meeting began at about 1000 GMT on Tuesday with the 21 safety officers sitting around a large wooden conference table.

Staff in the ground floor office underneath noticed the ceiling moving and ran out of the room seconds before it collapsed.

More health and safety officers arrived later from Tameside Borough Council to investigate the cause of the incident.

A spokesman for Findel Education Ltd said: "The affected area has been sealed off but the rest of the building remains operational, in agreement with the health and safety officers."
lol..lol

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

More health and safety officers arrived later from Tameside Borough Council to investigate the cause of the incident. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Glad they're okay, hopefully, but :LOL:

Reckon it's their karma for the "you don't wanna do it like that, you wanna do it like this" ones.....or at least will be lot karma for everyone else with enough of 'em out of action for a while.

on BBC northwest now ...

they were discussing "Emergancy Escape Procedures from Buildings " when it happened ,lol :) :)

Sponsored Links
Im sorry you got upset lol

but Im sure you deserved it some how ,!

or else its for when you DO deserve it ....boo hoo...lol ...lol ;)

Brightness

of course I remember it ..lol but I was fuddled with drink , I see you wont let it lie so here goes .......

Dear Brightness

I am writing to express my utter shame an humiliation ,I will Make her indoors beat me tonight ,

I am very very sorry ...unreservedly ...

I have upset you !!

I will say a little pray tonight hoping that you sincerely forgive me ....

yours in sackcloth an ashes
forever sorry ,an for anything I may type in future ..lol
Moz ;)

Brightness
maybe your new fetish for the Emoticons will have slogger crying too .....as he likes to use them ...

Im quite looking forward to some "Sub/Dom" role play tonight now , cheers lol :)

Oh I've always had a thing about emoticons LMAO Just didn't realise I could use them on here...

Mind you, if Slogger likes them too..... :evil:

Enjoy the sub/dom glad to have been of assistance hahaha. My old man has got what he has described as 'ManFlu'. Personally, I think he needs a few days off work and in bed with a thermometer in his mouth as he's really quite poorly, bless him :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back