Help. No mains water supply. Any solutions out there?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have no mains water supply (or central heating), I collect my water in tanks via the roof. What I want to do is set up an electric shower to pump cold water out of a 20 gallon tank, heating it up before it lands on me. Is this feasible? Also, which type of shower should I use? Any ideas anyone?
Thanks,
Pete

Sponsored Links
have a look at the tlc website they ave got just the shower you want, also do a search on here, it was being debated about a week ago

Triton do a pumped electric version to meet your requirements. It is called the T80si pumped and is rated at 8.5 kw, they also appear to do a 9.5 kw version as well. Mira showers also do product called the Elite 2 at 9.8 kw. These showers have a built in pump and are specifically designed for properties that have no water supply or where the water supply pressure is poor and inconsistent. Check out their websites for more information. Hope this is the type of product you had in mind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back