Help!!! Oil Fired Central Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I ran out of oil in my tank last night i've since had a delivery but I can't get the boiler to start. I have a Warmflow boiler with a red box Riello40 with a restart button which if pressed sounds like it is going to work and then makes a buzzing sound then cuts out again can anyone please help as we're cold and i'm clueless

Sponsored Links
Hello,we also ran out of oil again! last Thurs.The boiler just needs the air releasing out of the fuel line before it will relight. Usually all you need is an Allen key,just undo and let the air bubble out till you get a constant flow of oil.The bleed point will be shown in your manual,or just follow the fuel line towards the burner assembly.If you have a steel tank for your heating being as though the fuel ran out it would be a good time to clean the filter as crap tends to be stirred up if tank is so low.Hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back