Honours "Scandal"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This whole episode stinks of conspiracy, I'm sure the Tories are behind this and have persuaded the police to persue this to the limit, how hypocritical of the conservatives after what Thatcher and her cronies got up to in the 80's.

As the police force has seen restructuring and efficiency drives under labour rather than their wages going sky high like with the conservatives( she(Thatcher) needed them to back her against the unions, miners etc, funny how police salaries went through the roof whilst everyone else was being told to tighten our belts)

I'm wondering whether David Cameron has said to the chief commisioner you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours?

The police making a mountain out of a molehill?

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find the investigation was instigated by the SNP.... ;)

But whatever...if there's corruption in our ruling system it should be rooted out as it's at the heart of our so-called democracy..!

And if it goes right to the top, then it couldn't happen to a 'nicer' war criminal!... :D

Sponsored Links
This is why i will never ever vote, nor does any of my family,...."Iwant you to vote for me, i,ll have a life of luxury whilst you scrimp and scrape" you can all f*KKoff , (government ), i don't know why any of you vote, they,everyone of them are bent :evil:

Back