hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i wonder if u could shed light on a problem,the boiler is glow worm in a downstairs cupboard with the hot water tank sat next to it and what looks like a 3 port valve there is also has a pressure tank and a water tank in the loft.it appears gravity takes the water up the tank but i have no hot water pressure when drained downed to fit news rads.build up pressure to 1 bar tnk full checked for air locks but now stuck many thanks if u can help :(

Sponsored Links
I expect many of us could help. The problem is that your question is very hard to understand, because of the way you've written it.

I'll guess that you are saying no useful amount of hot water comes out of the hot taps. You have an air lock, do a search for air lock.

Sponsored Links
*tries to read post... fails*

*takes a drag of an imaginary smoke* It'll be your dolphin points mate, that and/or your flux capacitor on the fritz.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back