HOW DO I FIT A STABLE DOOR?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any web sites out there which tell you how to fit/hang a stable door? :cry:

Sponsored Links
you could ask at your local equestrian centre :LOL:

you should fix both parts together than hang it as one door ( i think)

and there was me thinking that for a 'stable' door you just have to fix it on properly so it isent 'un-stable' :evil:
hehehheh me thinks it time i hid for fear of reprisles :LOL:

AR

Sponsored Links
What a unstable lot you are :!:

Isn't a stable door you buy at half price ? or buy one get one free ?

Or hang it with a stable gun ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hang the the top door in the frame first,when done make sure the top door is shut,then hang the second door into the frame pretending it's another frame with the top door in etc....

Don't take any noticed of above unstable lot :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: including me :oops:

Are there any web sites out there which tell you how to fit/hang a stable door? :cry:

MIKEY549 - DID YOU EVER FIND A SITE THAT TOLD YOU HOW TO FIT A STABLE DOOR. I NOW NEED TO FIT A STABLE DOOR AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS OF A WEBSITE THAT TELLS YOU HOW TO FIT A WOODEN STABLE DOOR. I AM VERY KEEN TO KNOW.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back